my version of HELENA-MCR

long ago...
we used to hang out...
eve-ry single day...
we were...
so close those time...

but now it seems...
like it's NOT oh never what it used to be....
we are so faraway...can't u see?

and what's there left to say?
if every words decay...
from far to near we'll stay...
n i'll be holding on tonite...

what's the worst that we could be?
things are BETTER without me...
so long and goodbye..
so long, hope u'll die...

breaking down....
just like an ocean....
escaping from the pain...
this love is so hurting me...

well I don't really care...
if u left me out there...
well don't u ever dare..
cuz i'm so so so not a hare.....

what's da worst dat we could be?
things are better without me...
so long and goodbye
so long hope u'll die...

and if that's the best that u could do...
things are better without u..
so long n goodbye
when will u die?

hey...you...hear...me....
did...u...eva...loved...me?
can we pretend to be friends again....?
as we pretend....
well why don't u just go to hell!

where else could've we run?
things are BETTER if we're DONE!
so long and goodbye...
so long and goodnite..

and what's the point if I WANNA STAY?
IT WON'T WORK OUT ANYWAY...
so long say goodbye..
so long and goodnite~

Comments

Popular Posts