AN HONEST MISTAKE, ANYONE?

I'm deeply hurt.. da lame xtulis blog, da blur da tak tahu nak ckp ape...
I'm at the point of my life, where I dunno which way to go.. I mean, i got some places i wish to go, but it's beyond my reach. right.
anyway.. I wanna be in a band so bad... so bad. but I'm not in a band. I'm somewhere so far away from being in a band. I'm in a cube every mon-fri.. from 9am-5pm. nowhere near the music industry. most of the time tho, i want to be in a band. i wanna be up on stage with my sister.. rock out.. but I JUST CAN'T! I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T!
WHAT HURTS THE MOST IS WHEN I CAN'T FIND A WAY TO EVEN BELIEVE IN MYSELF!
I'm so lost.

WHAT DO I DO?

I WANNA BE IN A BAND WITH A SOLD OUT CONCERT WITH MY SISTER!!!

NOT BEING IN A CUBE 9-6.

PATHETIC.

I so wanna be like them!!






Comments

Popular Posts