Youtube star wanna be



longgggg ago, on Friday June 4,2010... MCR made a cover contest... we can submit as many cover as we like... but we only sent 2 covers... here are the covers

1st

IGNORE the basket behind! xD

2nd


ok, I have explanation on the 2nd video, it was 3 am and we were freaking damn tired! we've been practicing the whole day! and at last, we got so tired, we're like... let's call it a wrap! and that's what happened!
but as expected we didn't win, some kid in a band won it. like whatever.

but we were sorta had this feeling which to continue making cover on youtube but the thing is we can't because we don't have camera. We only use the webcam.. and I just realize that to make a youtube video, we have to have a good quality audio! and we didn't have any money at all during those time to buy a friggin camera! so we lose hope.

other than that, we didn't have the right time to do it. I mean we only have 1 laptop in this house, and all of us (and I mean me, my sis, my mom & my dad) are always fighting to use it, to go online. Seriously people, I'm not making excuses here, but that's just the truth!
we can't make anymore youtube video because of 1.Camera 2.Can't find the right time.

No matter... when I got my 1st paycheck, I'm gonna make sure the 1st thing I'm gonna buy is a good quality camera... and then I wanna start making video again with my sis!

here's our youtube channel, please subscribe,coz one day, we will be back!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SaRnNaD
and please leave a comment there on those two videos, tell me what you think of it, and what we should do to improve ourselves..

oh n here's my sister blog, follow her please, she can use a little more followers...
http://lilmisspsychotic.blogspot.com/

thanx.

:)

Comments

  1. Salam. moshi2..singgah jalan2 bw sini~
    Dah lama tak bw ni rindu pulak :)
    Visit dari frommetoyou
    Arigatou (^____^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bleh tahan jugak korang .. gudluk beb nanti ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts