Life on the murder scene : Narnia, Harry Potter & Twilight saga

who wouldn't wanna live in fairy tale land...?
 I can't imagine if I get to live in Narnia... get to see the badgers talk, believing in Aslan... and other creature talks too... and hobbits.. and everything... wouldn't it be weird if I were Susan in Narnia, my siblings and I were waiting for the train, suddenly we're back in Narnia, and to know that place is ruin.. absolutely it's gonna break my heart... and how would it feel like to know every single Narnian depends their life on you..and ur siblings... But hey, I would love to wear gowns every day in Narnia while fighting with the Tamarins!! with my own personal weapon on my hand... I would've look so cool!!! and every girl would wanna be like me... haha and my job is just to help out all the Narnians by fighting my heart out so that they can have their kingdom back.... and not let the Tamarins rule Narnia. easy peasy. It would be so lovely to get to ride a horse in my awesome gown...with my arrows and bow behind my back... like if ever I get so stressed out with my life in the real world, I'd just open the wardrobe...and hang out in Narnia... plus, Prince Caspian likes me... and2 whenever I get back to the real world.. It'll be just like I've never been there......hehehe coool... talk about time.. huh... :)

now what if I were a witch, and have cool friends like Harry Potter and Ron Weasley... what if I were Hermionie Granger... with a genius brain, I'm set to awe Harry & Ron... I'll help Harry out to avada cadavra Voldermort.... ok everyone knows Harry won't have the guts to do that, well anything close to murdering Voldermort will do... Picture me, Harry&Ron... Crookshanks... late Hedwig... and the traitor Scabbers.. in Hogwarts... to be able to know Dumbledore..and Hagrid, play with awesome creature like Buckbeak... get to ride from the old broomstick to the new one, nimbus 2000 to fire bolt! to be able to hang out at Honeydukes...or 3 Broomsticks..drinking butter bear while discussing how to defeat Voldermort... It'd be sooooo cooool... and I got wand! magic is soooooo crazy amazing!! If I really have a wand and if I'm not a muggle, I'd always use my wand and say "obliviate" to myself whenever I get depressed thinking about my past... before that, I'll write a letter to myself so that I wont forget everything.... so cool....
Why am I a muggle again?


ok what If I was so clumsy and dreadful and suddenly I got to know a gorgeous guy who's actually a vampire... a sparkling one! what if I were Bella Swan from Twilight!!!
Damn, it'd be so cool to be surrounded with vampires and werewolves...and knowing that Edward Cullen loves me and so does Jacob Black.. both is equal hot, and got amazing rip body... every other girl would've die to get such boys. I'd be so freaking clumsy,and cut my finger with a paper...and Jasper would try to eat me, and Edward try to save me, then Edward had to leave me for my own safety. Ok what I really wanna know here is, will I acted like Bella Swan if my sparkling vampire boyfriend left me... will I feel like her?
will I go cuckoo like her?? no, I don't think, I'd love to be Bella Swan, I wouldn't wanna use Jacob like she did... or being desperate like her. I mean... can u imagine, while Susan of Narnia, fight along with her sibling and Prince Caspian to protect Narnia, and while Hermionie along with Harry & Ron.. Neville, Luna and others in a battle with Voldermort's army, Bella would just sit at home, like a zombie wondering how to get Edward back! and done nothing but beinggg sooo hopelessly hopeless....
oh Bella fight too all rite, along with vampires and werewolves against the Volutries... All for the sake of love... Bella's the reason why it all started, now everyone has to fight to save her precious life... (pfft, then she became a vampire... life, yeah rite!)  ok, wait... Bella's already a vampire on that time.. hmm, why would anyone wanna save Edward and Bella's life??? Even if they died, no one knows. I mean come one, not everyone  know they exist.... so why is it that they are so important to be saved??? Look at Edward, he's 109 years old!!! it's about time he die anyway!!! &as for Bella, saving her life?? really? like she has any! you wanna see her die? sure, just kill Edward Cullen!!!!
 The Twilight saga is more like the dark version of a fairy tale... Oh n tho Bella got a cool ride in Breaking Dawn, that new Mercedes, and get to wear fancy clothes with Alice's help... I still think being her is NO FUN. Sorry Bella. I just hate your character!
and  wassup with the poker face???
hmm
let's see the differences in face expression between Hermionie and Bella shall we...hmm,

Damn Bella, is that the best you can do?

so between Susan, Hermionie & Bella..who would I rather be...
Hermionie
absolutely
coz
I
get
to
marry
Ron Weasley
and
have
a
famous friend,
HARRY POTTER!
and
because
I
have
MAGIC.
and
I can
ride
broomstick.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
P/s: the reason why I don't wanna be Susan because at the end of the story on 'the last battle' Susan didn't believe in Narnia anymore.

p/s/s: just realized that part about Narnia is soooooo incorrect ..as when I was writing this, I didn't read all the books yet.. so forgive me for my stupidity..

lol

Comments

Popular Posts