It's there when you're NOT looking...

so much for love doesn't exist huh?

hahahaha

it blows me away, to see u with me today...
and it's weird cuz i usually see u from far away..
n now, u r here, just beside me,
smiling unintentionally...
n now ur around me..
around me,oh..

and it feels good to hear u say I'm different than anyone u've ever met
it feels good to hear u say, u've never miss someone so bad like u miss me..
and it feels good to love you like this,
it feels good, yeah it feels good
when u took my breath away...

ape la tak rhyme lgsg kejadah yg aku reka ni...

the wind blew, the sun shines, I'm rite here with u, we're here with time...
[ngarut]

love is there, love is there, when you're not looking... it's the feeling you can't bear...

okla.. mengarot je.. ha ha ha

Comments

Popular Posts