long lost hope

goodbye to you. goodbye to all the hopes I once wanted, once wished for.. once needed..

I think I don't need it anymore..

cuz I am so hurt right now by all of it, all of my own dirty little wishes...

I think I had enough of all the misery...

I want to end this suffering, now! now!

and all the things I eva wanted, was just somebody to understand me,

I need you..

and all the things I eva needed was just somebody to gimme full attention,

I need you...

yes I need you...

but you walked away...

but that's okay..

goodbye.

lagu latar : how you love me now - hey monday

"how can u sleep? how can u breathe?.. baby tell me how, how u love me now...?"

ske first verse dy...

"you were talking to her, but messing with me... it's finally clear you're blurring the lines, are you disturbed? oh now you care... why do you race through my red lights?"

Comments

Popular Posts