you don't know

You don't believe in love,
when she broke your heart,
I don't believe in love,
when I made a mistake,
and he ran away,
with a girl better than me,
that makes me bleed,
I don't believe...
until i saw you.. i saw you...

but you are hurt, just like me..
you are torn, more than me...
you are sick of falling inlove
over and over and over again... x2
with her~

I don't know what to do,
I guess this is what happen when I ignore the truth...
love ain't coming back,
when u r messed up like that,
he ain't coming back,
cuz I know he's like that...

but you are hurt just like me,
you are torn more than me...
you are sick of falling inlove
over and over and over again x2
with her...

why can't you see? beyond what you see....
I'm right here in front of you,
but you won't look at me..
I gave you all the signals,
I gave you all the clues,
and you don't even care...
cuz I made you..
yeah I made you love her more instead...

You don't know what you're looking for,
until u find it...
you don't what u want,
until you understand..
you won't understand,
until you make a plan..
you don't know what to plan,
until you take a chance...
you don't know what you need,
until you take a seat,
you don't know what i got,
until you got me..
you don't know you...
you don't know me....
you don't know! you don't know!

I'm not a heart breaker,
no, I'm not a liar...
that's not what i do for fun...
that's not what i want...

Comments

Popular Posts