broken promises



I can't forget about us,
about what we used to be, n how we used to be,
I can't forget about you,
how u used to be, how nice u were to me...
Can't forget about about all the things u promised, all the words u said,
can't believe it anyway...

I know I treated u bad,
I made u sad,
I know how much I miss u babe,
when u walked away,
but u r with her now,
when it's too late,
it's just too late...

I regret it, I regret it...
try to ignore it, am I ignoring it?
hey, I'm sorry, I wasn't ready....

Thanx for showing me the soft part of u,
I was such a fool,
I dunno what to do...
this love, this heart, this pain...
got me like a hurricane...
Honesty lies somewhere in between...

and now
a broken smile is all dat'z left...
a broken heart is what i got in the end,
a broken song is all I am,
I'm broken, I'm broken...
like ur broken promises...


Comments

Popular Posts