long time no blog

I have my reasons! and my reasons are... I was stuck in Reinassance Hotel, Kota Bharu, Kelantan.. and I didn't bring my laptop... cuz I wanna spend 5days without it. ha ha ha... Ok I have now lose my passion in writing my blog... ok the truth is, I'm tired. I'm tired of trying so hard to get followers... that I forgot to be true to myself... I wanna write something random, cuz I'm tired.. I haven't sleep since I got here from Kelantan. I got back at 6am so u can imagine how crazy I'm feeling rite now.. and rite after that, I couldn't sleep at all. cuz I have to attend my friend's wedding. This is just gonna be some short entry... I just wanna let u know what happened to me the last 5 days. I was away... away from here. I needed the holiday! I'll talk about it more tomorrow... now I'm just damn tired. need to hit the bed. hahahahahaha I'm crazy.

I miss facebook. I miss blogging. I miss you.

I wanna blog about what happened to me on that 5 particular days... but now I'm not in the mood for it. but Reinassance Hotel was amazing! I love the breakfast! <3


 
my head was torn to pieces, my thoughts were scattering all over the place... I was in such a bad mood there... but I learned a lot.
I'll tell u all about it tomorrow.
pinky promise!
:)


Comments

Popular Posts