game over at 21?!

My friend recently just got married and she's only 21!!! her husband is 27 i think! really? game over at 21? when I was younger, I'd like to say I wanna get married at 21... because it sounded like the perfect age... but now that I'm 21 I just feel like... no, I am way too young to get married rite now...what was I thinking back then? I mean come on! I don't even know how to cook! I'm seriously not ready. So my friend here, got married at Masjid Besi at Putrajaya... I don't remember the proper name of the Masjid... anyway, here are some pics,













 I miss all of you

I have no idea what's wrong with me, but I was sorta touched.. to see them getting married... I cried a little bit... but not a lot of people saw it tho.. I dunno where those feelings came from...
I was like.. "she's married... now she has to take care of her husband.. then she'll become a mother..., and blah3"
I was so...I dunno...
emotional?!

just for the record, I never cry on wedding days...

so me crying there- is just so weird for me..
just saying.

Comments

  1. aaw the bride looks so pretty !!! even sum of my frnds got married young... i can relate to yr feelings a lot. . .:)

    http://sugarspiceandalldatsnice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts