5days in Reinassance Hotel room 1726!

29 mei 2011 
me n my sis get the chance to go to Kelantan.. and we stayed at Reinassance Hotel, Kota Bharu
:)

now the real reason why we were there was because our aunt, had some work there, she's a secretariat for an event about paediatrician?! I'm not so sure, all I know is she works for paediatrician association. and they made an event about kids' health and stuff...at the Reinassance hotel so she asked us to come along.. because she didn't wanna be alone... (her husband had to go to Terengganu)
Pictures of Renaissance Kota Bharu Hotel, Kota Bharu
This photo of Renaissance Kota Bharu Hotel is courtesy of TripAdvisor
yeah that photo is courtesy of TripAdvisor... 
that's the lobby... 

what we did there, basically nothing but being lazy... like a sloth watching tv.. 
swimming
and going to Billion(shopping mall which is just beside the hotel)
Pictures of Renaissance Kota Bharu Hotel, Kota Bharu
This photo of Renaissance Kota Bharu Hotel is courtesy of TripAdvisor

See Photo Gallery for more
here's a fantastic detail about this pool, at the side of it, there's a corner where there's table...like in a circle, or was it half circle and there's a kitchen inside that circle.. (the kitchen is inside the pool.. hmm reminds me of spongebob, u kno..that episode about the thermostat..) I didn't get to take the pic, but that pic proves it. if you don't get it, never mind... 

anyway, I tried doing back flip in the pool, and ended up looking like I'm drowning (my sis said so)
and after swimming, we got our hair looking like a mad hatter! 
and so we have to take a bath, in the bath tub after word... and get our original hair back... hahaha
we also use the pantene hair mask.. and a wide brush to brush our awful hair.. hahaha
Pictures of Renaissance Kota Bharu Hotel, Kota Bharu
Photos of Renaissance Kota Bharu Hotel, Kota Bharu


and I'm serious, I didn't bring camera. my sis phone's memory was full... so I just had to steal these pictures at Google images...
yeah all of these are from google... hahaha thank you Google.
Pictures of Renaissance Kota Bharu Hotel, Kota Bharu
that's the pic for 8th floor room.. our room is on 17th floor.. and there's no side table like that pic. just one big table infront  of the mirror... haha


really there's so many things I wanna talk about.. but I have no idea why I dont have the mood rite now..

anyhow,
this was what I ate for breakkie











(maybe a little too much exaggeration... haha)

what we watched on tv...

I watched it 3 times or maybe more.





possibly the saddest movie I have ever watched in the hotel! :'(

(we didn't get to see the ending, because our aunt called us to eat with her... dangg and I dunno what happened to this movie. I get to watch until that indian wedding...)

also some sports...











on Thursday, we finally got out of the hotel, and take a tour to some temple.. and "pasar"

















somehow, somewhat... that's how the inside look like...




well that's all I can find in Google images...

what I know is, the biggest problem for me as a blogger.. is I don't have any camera to take pictures.

I'm tired of depending too much on Google images..

I want a camera!

I wanna take my own pics!

that's all I can talk about.

Reinassance Hotel was amazing...

I love the room, love the swimming pool, love the 1st floor (cafe)

I LOVE IT!

one day, I will be back there... I'm sure..

but maybe not in Kelantan.

Amsterdam more I  like it.





:)

Comments

Popular Posts