kinda late...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2010 was amazing...!!!

I was reborn on September! on the 18th to be exact...

I was dead on January.... heart broken... 8months later,
someone came into my life and told me that crying and regretting things is stupid and that I should focus on my future more.. I got a longgg way to go rather than thinking of quitting.
and that's what I did, and look at me today...
I am much happier.

HAPPINESS!!
that's what we need in life
we need to be able to live life and enjoying it...
even if we got sad...
we just have to keep on living..
because
there's gotta be more to life..
than just be still and think of the "what ifs"

I had learned so many things in 2010...
I had felt everything that I thot i'd never felt...
I understand about life more..
about friends...(all the good things and all the bad things)
about me.

and seriously there are sooooo manyyy resolution that I made last year... that I didnt do...n just ignored..
this year... I wanna make sure I'm gonna do all of the last year resolutions that I haven't done...

and hey I'm turning 21!

oh life is so cruel.

Comments

Popular Posts