what the hell Avril Lavigne...?

ASHAMED to admit this, but I WAS A BIG FAN OF AVRIL LAVIGNE...because....

Back in 2002 Avril Lavigne was known for this;




I love her back then, I love the tie, I love the baggy jeans... I love the crazy attitude.. I loved her!!! she was one tough chick that would always say "fuck u" to people who shit talk her... and my love for her growing in 2004 as her songs became more lyricly deep, dark and stuff...

2004





some people say she became Amy Lee.. cuz she dressed up all gothic stuff..and wears skirt! but well whatever, I love her clothes those time.... 3years later, she changed again! I became a bit sad seeing her in the Girlfriend music video...what's with that bitch act?

2007





I can still stand that bitch wannabe Avril Lavigne, I thot to myself... 'she's growing up, you don't expect her to wear tie till she's 40 now do u?' and I was like, 'yeah.. maybe...'

but this, I CAN NEVER STAND THIS!
at the end of 2010-now






a bitch, slut, psycho whore!!!!!!

and her new single,
IS SOOOOOOO HORRIBLE! THE LYRICS IS JUST PLAIN DISGUSTING! WHAT HAS SHE BECOME?

I remember she once said " I could be Britney, I could be BETTER than Britney. And if I were selling my body, I would wear that stuff but I'm selling my music."

"I'm not a bitch or anything, but I can be a bitch. People want me to look all pretty and sexy for pictures, and it's just not my thing."

"I won't wear skanky clothes that show my booty, my belly or my boobs.If i were selling my body, i would wear that stuff, but i'm selling my music"


WHAT THE HELL Avril?

It sure doesn't look like it now...

I'm so dissapointed with her... so DISSAPOINTED!

I mean, c'mon from this,




to this?!






like seriously,
from this:


to this:

WHAT THE HELL AVRIL LAVIGNE?

WHAT THE HELL!!!

I knew it, we are at the end of the world...
maybe tomorrow is APOCALYPSE!!!

Comments

Popular Posts