Justin Bieber doll?

Justin Bieber DOLL? hmm, when I was younger it's sorta hard to get my Barbie a new boyfriend, other than Ken...and then Blaine came out..but Blaine became my lil sister's Barbie's boyfriend.....and I was sorta wishing they would produce other male doll..n guess what.....at the time when I don't play Barbie anymore, at the time when I already gave all my Barbie dolls collection to my lil cousin, that was the time when they started to make so many amazing dolls... like last year they made JUSTIN BIEBER DOLL! I mean, It's NOT like I'm a big fan of Justin Bieber or anything... but I know, my Barbie back then would love to be Justin Bieber's girlfriend..... just look how amazing this Justin Bieber doll look like... my Barbie would be so happy to get him-

this doll can even sing! how romantic.. I think, my Barbie back then always wanted to have someone that can sing and play guitar aswell...



but what can I do, I don't have that Barbie anymore, it belongs to my lil cousin now... :(

If you are reading this Barbie (who knows if my Barbie had already learned how to read) (???!!) I'm sorry I didn't let you have an awesome boyfriend... Ken was the only male doll that I could find for u... Justin Bieber here went out late! I'm sorry...

p/s: I'm sorry if I sound like a lunatic.... who cares!

Comments

Popular Posts