NOW PARAMORE



IDK I think I like this video, tho this song reminds me of the entire album of Ashlee Simpson's - bittersweet world....

tho I dislike Hayley's hair& eye brows in this vid, but I love the meaning behind this video, it looks familiar, like maybe I read about this kinda situation somewhere, and it got a bit like Ke$ha's vid when that dude hit Hayley's back and blue powder came out.. but I  like the idea of this vid... and I dunno why but I like that line, "if there's a future we want it, NOWWWWWWW"

and I really miss Hayley Williams voice...

it's not like the greatest song / vid they have ever made, but it's okay I guess.. but I imagine it could be more epic if the Farro brothers in it.. but tooo bad they left the band.. I miss Josh tho..

heard about yesterday? they're live in Malaysia.. and.. I missed it. :(





I guess that's all about Paramore that I can blog about.. 

see you next time.



*sad face*



Comments

Popular Posts