little things of One Direction, Everything has changed for Taylor Swift.. and it's all because of Ed Sheeran...

hi!

I'm just so pissed to the fact that this song stuck in my head... what song you say? the song that Ed Sheeran wrote for them.. - little things.. this song:



you know what, this song kinda remind me of my old days when I was a kid.. where I'd imagine for example Harry Styles is my boyfriend.. and he'll take me out to dinner, and while waiting for our meal to arrive, he went to the stage, and sing me this song... and after finish singing, he'd say "I love you Sarah & happy bday" you know things like that... (this is if  I was 12... now I'd just feel like I'm a pedophile if I ever thought about that.. maybe not a pedo, but still i dont like the fact that Im older than him.. I don't like the term "cougar".. so..yeah)

this video also remind me of the vid "Shape of  my heart" -Backstreet Boys.. and the lyrics remind me of Bruno Mars's song - Just the way you are....

I really love "little things" lyrics tho... It's really cute...!

Ed Sheeran also wrote a song for Taylor Swift... "everything has changed"



hey Ed Sheeran what about making a song for me n my sis?



is that a yes then?



oh thank you Ed Sheeran!!!

Comments

Popular Posts