only time will tell.



Ok. let's face it, I had been hurt. I was torn for quite some time now.. now I'm slowly healing.. Ramadhan is such a magical month. I mean all of a sudden, I don't feel like crying anymore whenever I hear his name, or whenever people ask me about him, get it? I do not feel like crying anymore. I'M OVER HIM! that is a very good start. I mean. it takes time obviously for us to let go of the past, and start a new life.. and time is all we have. so be patient. the time will come for us to feel the way we feel before our heart is broken. I mean this is the greatest feeling I feel so far this month, I can't tell u how thankful I am to God for giving me this kinda feeling. it's like.. freedom. I feel free. I feel like.. no more depress moment about him anymore. it feels like so free.

ok that is so dramatic that is. but that is honestly how I'm feeling. 
this is real.
so real.
I love me.

Comments

Popular Posts