I'm fat and so are you!

ok maybe you're not fat, but I am! see these extra jelly roll~ they make me sick, dahla nk raya kn! sakit hati betul tgk semua ini...

I want to live a well balance life. so sick of feeling down.

ok never mind that, I just wanna talk about how hard it is to get money...

yeah, it's hard.

before, I work at Choc Boutique, thinking I'll get a good pay, but, let's just say it's not. my job there as a supervisor was mostly serving the customer, other are like supervise the staff (duh~), incharge of the opening and closing.. (how much money to put in the bank, how much to put in the cashier tomorrow) but, I didn't get to do that.. because I was new, so they don't trust me. but I know I can do it, if they ask me to, also I have to count the stock at the end of the month, do some minihamper... standing for hours waiting for customer to come n buy our chocolate.. working for 6days a week, long hour with such little pay. not worth my time at all.
can u just imagine? all my times are spent there. working.... and the paycheck was like... -_-

sakit hati.


 me n kak Az (supervisor in the making)




 Dian, my best friend there..


the family of Choc Boutique at Central Market 

me with the boys;




me n Sasa (supervisor at sg wang)

honestly. It's annoying.

here are my punch card proving I really worked there...






unpaid leave because of my graduation day~~ hahaha

last week in August at Sg wang..





Goodbye Choc Boutique.
thanx for the experience.

now I'm at home helping my mom do the cheesetarts... 

life is hard.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts