why are we here in this world?



how the hell am I suppose to know, I dunno. I can only guess....

I have been so empty in the past few months.... I keep on wondering what do I wanna do in life? where am I going? it's all a combination of confusion and fear. how to be happy.. even when nothing in this world is on my side... I still don't get the answer.

but I know 1 thing for sure... PASSION. we all have passion in our lives. just take time to really know yourself. discover who u are on the inside.. who u really are... who u wanna be... what u really like to do, what u don't... things u love, things u hate.. just try to be honest with yourself. don't think too much of other people perception of u... if u like that one thing, and fear people might laugh at u for liking that kinda thing, and u stop liking it, and pretend to like something else... stop wasting ur time! cuz at the end of the day, u'll get confuse with urself! and what does it matter if they laugh at u? it doesn't! it shouldn't matter to u... they have their own life, if they think what u like is not cool, then that's they're problem, not yours. live ur life the way u wanted to be, not what others wanna see.... be real.

and be happy. how? Stop thinking about what you don't have, what you wish you had, who walked out of your life. Think about what you have, who you have in your life, and how fortunate you are.

then maybe one day, u'll wake up in the morning and feel content for knowing what u want in life, and finally realize why u are born in this world..
maybe there's something u can do to make world a better place...
maybe one part of the world need ur existence..
maybe it's more than just a "maybe"
maybe it is.
think happy thoughts!

=)

Comments

Popular Posts