Gerard Way & LynZ best photo.


that's like the sweetest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.
it proves that true love exist.

I have no say on True love as I've never experience it...
but I love watching other people who's so inlove with each other, they became so cheesy.. and all..
it's fun to watch their funny behaviour.
but it's painful to watch too...
cuz u wish those people were u and ur soulmate,
when u realize it's never gonna happen.




















fans even draw cartoons of them;











I love this pic;


and the most epic ones,




let's see the equation shall we,


Gerard Way

+

Lindsey Way



Bandit Lee Way^^

=

BANDIT LEE WAY.




Aren't you glad you didn't kill youself Gerard? Aren't you?




"I sure do"

(I think that's what he'll say)

Comments

Popular Posts