HEAR ME OUT.

she doesn't wanna be saved. she wants to be able to express herself freely. sure u can, but the thing is he knows. I know u are crazy.

I know how hard it is to live in denial.

to not want to face the truth.

to wanna lie to urself just so u feel safe.

I KNOW.

KANNMANI THIAGARAJAN!

I'M SORRY.

maybe I don't understand you that well.

do as u please...

hmm, I got an idea for u, don't change ur url. i said don't.

and u know u dont want it too.

u wanna change it, so u can shut my and 2 of ur friends mouth.

is that what u always wanted,

that's right

NO.

so do what u do best.

and ignore us.

be you.

yourself.

fuck what others have to say.

cuz at the end of the day,

it's not about all of us.

it's about

YOU.

p/s : I'm sorry about yesterday.

Comments

Popular Posts