"j0urney"

I wanna know myself really well, but how?

where do i start... what should i do?

I made a life list rite?

well I've done that part about "CONFESS".

;P

now I wanna start fresh,

I wanna get away from this internet thing, really start knowing myself..

I really wanna know what my life could've been if there's no internet.

what i would've done right now if there's no internet...

so I won't be online people,

I wanna live in the real world.

I will try it for 21 days.

I'll be gone for 21days.

I know, most of people won't realize the fact that I'm gone,

but I know it, for sure...

and that's all matter.

and lets see what happen to facebook, bloggers, vloggers after 21days of me going away.

will there be much of a difference?

will i be missing out so much?

I'm off to a journey no one has eva been to... and lets see if i will change after get back from that "journey"

see u guys later.

I love all of you.

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts