I own a broken heart and a twisted mind

"and in the end, we'll fall apart... just like a leave changes colour..."

whateva had happened to me, just happened.

and i thot he was the one and only.

i thot he was different than any other guy i have ever met...

but...he's worst than them.

HEARTLESS.

CHILDISH.

COWARD.

LOSER.

kenapakah?

dy terlalu pandai berlakon...

and i thot his feelings for me were real.

"all these time you were pretending, so much for my happy ending"

i can't comprehend!

he met my family, my parents, my aunts, uncles... everyone, even my grandma...

he looked like a real gentle man,
until he dumped me by texting "i'm sory" and change his relationship status -single and post me usher - separated

tragic enough, i felt stupid.

i have never ever felt so stupid my entire life.

I LOVED HIM.

BUT HE DUMPED ME.

NOT SURE WHAT TO FEEL ANYMORE.

"you look like i did, u resist me just like this, 'YOU CAN'T TELL ME TO HEAL!!' and it hurts remembering how it felt to shut dowwwwwwwwwwwwn"

but we all gotta move on...

the past is gone forever, so leave tomorrow alone until it comes... coz today is all I have.

I LIVE FOR THE DAY.

p/s: to all the ladies out there, be strong...! if a guy dumped you for another girl, then he's just not worth a second of your thought! that guy is a loser, n there's only 3 types of women he deserves-a b i t c h, s l u t & w h o r e! trust me, he's not worth it...! don't cry for an a s s... it's just a waste of time! BE STRONG! LET IT BE, LEARN A LESSON N MOVE ON.

Comments

Popular Posts