hey i dont want another fairy tale

i dont wanna know..how i end up to be

i dont wanna know the future..

i dont believe in fairy tale...tho i believe in happy ending

i dont want another sacrifice...

i dont want another song to be played on the radio

i dont want another life...

i dont want to see the way u see things

i dont want to see the truth

fantasy has kept me safe

so why would i go back to reality

coz i know if i wake up

no one will save me...

n if i fell down

i fell down hard to the ground

but tooo late, i already woke up

n my body's all hurt like crazy

i dunno how to get up

but honestly...

no one can kick me anymore

i'm already on the ground

i dont want to be up in clouds anymore

it's not real

but i dont want to be drowning either

no..i dont wanna live in the castle

i dont want another fairytale

stop. and let me go.


Comments

Popular Posts