my life is a joke

and i will grow from the pain

i'll get stronger everyday

when u look at me that way

makes me wanna faint

and i will seek forgiveness

in every breath i take

i will tell lies

that'll make u awake~


and when i see

with my open eyes

with my sore heart

and when i hear

ur empty promises

ur stupid sorrys

ur false hopes and dreams

with a broken heart

and i will see and i will know

that this life is just a joke

my life is just a joke

i may not be what u wanted

i may not be what u thot

what i know

is i am not what i used to be

i'm awake

no more mistakes~

i get up from this pain

i wipe away these fears

and i will see

what u try to make me believe

nothing is clear

when u say

that this life is just a joke

my life is just a joke


and when u set me free

i'll thank god everyday

and when u say i am not me

i will make sure i pray

to god evveryday

to god everyday

my life is fading away


u dunno what i kno

u cant see what my heart can see

u cant figure it out like how i figure it out

life is just a joke

my life is just a joke

and i can't wait to die

coz life is just a joke~

dont try to make me cry

living in denial..

life is just a joke

my life is a form of stupid lies~

[lagu yg aku reke pasal hidup aku skang! huhu]

Comments

Popular Posts